1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
hmm its tempting to buy it for my fogs though,,,,,, <_<

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
hmmm would you guys say return my piaa spark 8000k h3's and order these? if so i might do it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
PIAAs are the best I think....hard to say on this deal but like you guys said earlier wouldnt be too bad for fogs since you don't always have to use fogs...only thing is like dabears said...you get what you pay for...I don't see a lifetime warranty on these HIDS like the Apexcones or X-Tecs on RPM..

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
hmmm would you guys say return my piaa spark 8000k h3's and order these? if so i might do it.
[/b]
Nope. PIAAs are known for quality. $99 for a HID kit is downright scary. I would be worried about not only longevity, but safety. Buy and use at your own risk.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
its like buying a bomb, with the possibility of setting your car on fire.

DO IT!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
From the e-bay ad:

THIS IS THE FINEST QUALITY HID KIT SOLD ON EBAY. WE CAN NOT DISCLOSE THE MANUFACTURES NAME DUE TO THE BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE WE ARE SELLING THEM FOR. FOR OTHER KIT SIZES AND KELVIN RATINGS CHECK OUR OTHER AUCTIONS. THIS IS A BRAND NEW TRUE XENON HID KIT FOR YOUR HEADLIGHTS. ITS PLUG AND PLAY, EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR INSTALLATION IS INCLUDED. NO CUTTING OR SPLICING INVOLVED. OURS IS THE NEWEST STYLE WITH A ONE PIECE BALLAST-STARTER, MOUNTING BRACKETS, TIE WRAPS, SCREWS, WIREING HARNESS, HID XENON GAS FILLED BULBS AND COMPLETE EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. CARS USING 1 BULB FOR BOTH HIGH AND LOW BEAMS WILL LOOSE THE HIGH BEAM FUNCTION, THIS IS A LOW BEAM KIT ONLY. THE HIDs PRODUCE 3 TIMES THE LUMENS WHICH MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS OF THE HIGH BEAMS. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHICH KIT YOU NEED. THE KIT COMES WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS.[/b]
LOL. Yeah, Ssssshhhh. THe manufacturer is a SECRET.

And who needs high beams...they're overrated anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts