Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I completed a really cheap and good looking mod.

I got a cover printed out for my brake light strip at a local auto design shop. It cost 21.00 that is including tax and it looks great. I have a pic to at the bottom to show what it looks like, camera phone so quality is limited. enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
That does look pretty good. You should have some more made and then sell them.

·
Registered
826 Posts
How sturdy is it? Is it like those dodge durango and stuff taillight covers?

Hook me up, I've got to swing by and get those covers, they're pretty badass.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
It looks like a decal.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice! That came out good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Could you give some more information (what's it made of?)? I'd love to get something like that. Do you have a daytime picture of it floating around?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could you give some more information (what's it made of?)? I'd love to get something like that. Do you have a daytime picture of it floating around?
[/b]

I will take a daytime picture of it today, I actually put it on last night so I haven't got one in the daylight. As for the other questions basically it's kinda like a sticker that matches your paint job that has the words cut out. You place that over the tail light strip and everytime you hit the brakes it reads mazdaspeed 6. The guy was able to get the actual mazdaspeed writing from some website so it looks official. :D

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
which part of the back end did you cover up? the middle strip on the spoiler?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which part of the back end did you cover up? the middle strip on the spoiler?
[/b]
That is correct, I just uploaded a daytime picture so you can actually see what part is covered.

Any kind of shop that specializes in detail or wraps on vehicles can probably make it.

http://www.atdsuncoast.com/graphics.htm

That is the website of the shop that made mine, located in Bradeton, FL.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
That is correct, I just uploaded a daytime picture so you can actually see what part is covered.

Any kind of shop that specializes in detail or wraps on vehicles can probably make it.

http://www.atdsuncoast.com/graphics.htm

That is the website of the shop that made mine, located in Bradeton, FL.
[/quote

Thanks man, I think I'm gonna get one (and maybe tint my side and rear markers....hey, hey, hey)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts