Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's sum pix of a Mazda Meet (mostly Proteges) in Charlotte that i attended. and as u can see i was the only 6 :) i will try to snag sum more shots soon. we need to get sum 6 meets goin fellas!

b4 Charlotte

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Charlotte, NC Mazda Meet

u look like ginuwine a lil bit

nice pics, but man sometimes your rims look like 17's, especially in those last 2 pics. maybe its just me tho :D those proteges are hot. any of them on 19's?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

The blue Protege with the 10-spoke alloys was really nice looking :) But your car was the niecest one, Whodiddy :)

·
Registered
391 Posts

Mazda6 is biggest of them. It's their big brother. hehe. Your wheels look cool. They only look like 17s cause the car is kinda big, so probably 19s would fit the best. I dunno...

·
Registered
980 Posts

I like the rims on the protege beside yours. What kind of rims are those?
I think his rims look small because of his really low profile tires. Other than that your car looks hella sweet!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

well u still got the tightest car there :)

the rims on that protege look like focal's or even SE-R oem 17's

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

they're 18" focals. he lives in/near my town. i rode down with him to charlotte.

·
Registered
303 Posts

Very NICE!!!..I wish I live in your area. the place i live is a boring town...so far I think I'm the only M6 around this area because i haven't seen anyone driving it on the road.. but wish there will be more 6's on the road in the near future. Anyways, those are very nice pic!. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

i dunno wut it is, but i've seen about 3-5 6's riding around. two silver, one steal grey, one onyx black. and my friends keep sayin there's a white one and a blue one round sumwhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts