Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that the dodge charger has an AWD option now. I believe its just for the SXT and R/T models. That makes it much more appealing except for the fact it puts the price over 30k (about 32.5k with options) and they are alot more common than the MS6...wonder if they will have any big discounts like mazda has on the 6?

·
Registered
826 Posts
they might but it won't be in the same class as the MS6. In the entire year i've seen only one ad for the Ms6, and a ton more for the charger. Plus, being the lower class of the car, they probably won't discount as much. Just my two cents, it might be wrong.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Well, considering the poor mileage the RWD versions get (and relatively inefficient power use in SXT trim), I wouldn't be all to excited after you add the weight and mechanical complexity of AWD to everything.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
No manual transmission = :thumbdn: :thumbdn: :thumbdn:

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,571 Posts
I drove a Magnum (wagon version of the Charger) when they first came out. The car does handle well, but it feels heavier than the 6. It also isn't as mechanically refined either. DCX has alot of reliablilty issues, and poor customer service to boot. They single-handedly turned me against American cars for a good long while after having a PT Cruiser for 3yrs.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just noticed that the dodge charger has an AWD option now. I believe its just for the SXT and R/T models. That makes it much more appealing except for the fact it puts the price over 30k (about 32.5k with options) and they are alot more common than the MS6...wonder if they will have any big discounts like mazda has on the 6?
[/b]
Yup, its just for the SXT and the R/T.
Honestly, with even employee pricing, it wont come down much. To me, they never really did. They are def. some bada$$ vehicles.
They are wayyyy common now which is one of the reasons why I got rid of my R/T and got the Daytona (GMG. Got in accident and why I got my MS6) and my SRT-8 (which there is two others in my area with SRT8's). There are no MS6's here in my area.............yet. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts