1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Do you have a design similar to those on the car already?

The wheel isn't bad looking. I have never heard of the brand name though..

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a design similar to those on the car already?

The wheel isn't bad looking. I have never heard of the brand name though..
[/b]
The ones I have now are similiar in the fact that they are both "busy lookin," but I think that the ones I want will stand out more coz of it's design.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
not a fan of those wheels at all they look way to busy and they look real cheap in my opinion. just dont like the design i guess. but to each man his own.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Yuck.... megayuck....

5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, I'll keep searching. They are pretty cheap, but I don't agree that they are cheap looing. Thanks...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WAY UGLY ... SORRY!

:nono:
[/b]
Thanks alot, bro. LOL... I said I'm not gettin' them :tear:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
What type of look are you going for? I think if you explain twhat you are looking for, the membership can help you out. Are you looking for a 5 or 7 spoke wheel? Are you looking for something styled after BBS wheels?

Are you more into the show or racing type wheels? In order to help you, these questions need to be answered.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What type of look are you going for? I think if you explain twhat you are looking for, the membership can help you out. Are you looking for a 5 or 7 spoke wheel? Are you looking for something styled after BBS wheels?

Are you more into the show or racing type wheels? In order to help you, these questions need to be answered.
[/b]
I would have to see the wheel to know what I like. Whether it's racing type to chrome, it doesn't matter as long as ppl aren't saying they look like... And I like them, then I get em. Oh, something 5 spoke. I think pics would help the most. Thanks, again...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
here is an example of a 7 spoke wheel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts