Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Mazda 6 Sport (GX)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just joined the the club so bear with me if a forum has already been started on this topic.

Im looking to change the bulbs on my 2016 sport (called the GX model/basemodel in Canada). I know they are a halogen housing, does anyone have any reccomendations for bulbs? I would like to change the colour of the lights from that yellowish tone to a more clear white, without blinding oncoming traffic... This may be a stupid question, but I would have to change the low beam/high beam and also the daytime running light as well?

I have also seen a lot of custom LED headlights on ebay and aliexpress that are quite nice, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with these? I see them a lot on heavily modified 6 builds (i.e Car Styling Head Lamp For Mazda 6 Atenza Headlights 2014 2016 LED Headlight Double C Angel Eye DRL Bi Xenon Lens High Low Beam|Car Light Assembly| - AliExpress)

Thank you guys for your help!

Daniel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spam? Your link doesnt work and your English seems to be translated.
I have seen a lot of posts from the US with many misspellings and grammatical errors so I don't know what the issue is. You are aware that Canada is bilingual, so if someone from Quebec is posting there might be some idiomatic expressions or unusual constructions. Back to the issue. I don't like conversions to LED or anything which stresses the wiring harness. How about a pair of auxiliary lights (fog or driving) do get through those dark conditions outside the metro areas?

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I have seen a lot of posts from the US with many misspellings and grammatical errors so I don't know what the issue is. You are aware that Canada is bilingual, so if someone from Quebec is posting there might be some idiomatic expressions or unusual constructions. Back to the issue. I don't like conversions to LED or anything which stresses the wiring harness. How about a pair of auxiliary lights (fog or driving) do get through those dark conditions outside the metro areas?
Translated from something asian.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts