Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2006 Mazda 6, which I one to change from an automatic to manual car. Does anyone know who can do such a thing. Perf. in Ontario. Canada. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Hi I have a 2006 Mazda 6, which I one to change from an automatic to manual car. Does anyone know who can do such a thing. Perf. in Ontario. Canada. Thank you.
[/b]
Ummm, my guess is the cost of the change and the loss of warranty just wouldn't be worth it. You have an '06 so you'd be losing most of your 3 yr warranty. You're better off just selling or trading in your ATX and getting an MTX.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Um, I could go off on a rambling rant. But I wont. Ill just say this, its a brand new car, why didnt you just buy one with a stick?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
[/b]
Yeah, the local Mazda dealership should do it for you. What happens is you trade in your car for an manual and you're done!

Seriously though, with money anything can be done, but trading it in for a manual will probably cost you less than doing any actual work.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Why does this same question seem to be asked every 4-5 days? Funniest thing is that usually, it is people that JUST bought the car...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I create new accounts every week and post dumb questions to drive you nuts...
[/b]
:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts