Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw an emblem I liked better then stock and bought it. Also, I added a paint matched shark fin and painted my exhaust rings gloss black because I have a CP-E single outlet. LMK what y'all think.:)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Can I have your old emblems? :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, man. VERY nice! I think VRM is the only colour that would work that well. Maybe some tinted tails would compliment that nicely?
I thought about the tails but I'm not sure if I have the patience to do it the way I'd want it to look. I'd want it remain clear over the area that is lighted and tinted on the rest....I don't know how I'd get the lines so they were perfect.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Never understood the attraction to the modified 'M', and the 'turbo' looks a bit odd/lost. Strip the 'turbo' and it'd look sharp.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i have never been a fan of adding badges to cars that dont belong

Reactions: triplejumper18

·
Registered
548 Posts
and you ripped off that weird rear sun visor. looks way better.

Reactions: TiGraySpeed6

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never understood the attraction to the modified 'M', and the 'turbo' looks a bit odd/lost. Strip the 'turbo' and it'd look sharp.

Thank you for your comment but I like it as is. I feel the evil m gives the emblem a more aggressive look and it really stands out because it's not the norm. I feel the "turbo" emblem looks stock because there is no other font on the car; and I wanted something just a bit different than most and I've got it. No matter what you do to a car people like and dislike things, at this point on the forums I'm on most seem to like it and I love it. Easy thing to change if I get sick of it though.:lol:

Reactions: Eminent.Six

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I've always liked the clean badgless look. I'm too pussy to take off my emblems because I'm scared to take the paint off with it.

it wont pull off the paint, i love the clean look

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
^^NICE!
It looks like you got the two holes for the Mazda emblem filled? How much did that cost you?

Reactions: Road Rage

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
^^NICE!
It looks like you got the two holes for the Mazda emblem filled? How much did that cost you?
+1

I'm majorly curious. I too have the emblem removed, but my pilot holes are plugged. Doesn't look nearly as good as yours, Rage. How'd you do this?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i saw that turbo emblem on a base model corolla the other day... smh

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I saw it on a mid 90s Camry yesterday. Lol!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
+1

I'm majorly curious. I too have the emblem removed, but my pilot holes are plugged. Doesn't look nearly as good as yours, Rage. How'd you do this?
alittle welding, a tiny bit of fill and then repainted and blended the whole rear end

easy:D

i did it back in 06 after my car go bumped by a buddy pulling into my driveway alittle to fast, just seemed like a good time to do it

Reactions: IHeartGroceries

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
That's fantastic, dude. Very impressive! I too love the clean look.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts