Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows it going just wondering if you can carbon fiber vynal wrap engine part or would the heat kill them i looked around alot cant find anything i want a cleaner look in my 2007 engine are i will also take any other ideas:lol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive been thinking about that its cool and nicely done its just ive seen them actually wrapped in cf not sure how to do that or if theres a place that dose that and i can just pay them i was just wondering if they have come up with a vynal wrap that has the ability to withstand very high temperature such as in a engine bay or if anybody has any idea were i can find some parts already done

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so your saying do the vinal wrap then have it hit with a few clear coats with maybe car paint cause i dont have a place around me that wraps it with real cf wish i did though

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What are you looking to get wrapped? Fuse box cover?

Air diversion plate (radiator)?

Engine cover?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really anything i can get wrapped i like the cf look and ive always been trying to find ways to clean up the look of my engine so im thinking mostly ill wrap my after market cold air intake, engine cover, fuse box, air division plate or anything else i can clean up in there. its gona have to be clean im starting to do the car in a superman theme (my new wife big superman fan. i seen the punisher and thought why not) im gona keep my violet grey look and do white and silver accents so its gona be interesting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
mito
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing