Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had found something on net on how to change all of the leds in the centre console, including the radio display. I haven't had any luck finding the page again. It explained changing many of the leds, I want to change the colour, I think all white would look awesome with my white on black mazda 6 2004.

Has anyone done this with any luck? And is it possible to change the lcd display? I believe I read about changing 26 leds on the display or something that would do it. And then leds for the remainder of the knobs and buttons. But I would have to do the steerting wheel as well, otherwise the few mix and matches wouldn't flow.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had found something on net on how to change all of the leds in the centre console, including the radio display. I haven't had any luck finding the page again. It explained changing many of the leds, I want to change the colour, I think all white would look awesome with my white on black mazda 6 2004.

Has anyone done this with any luck? And is it possible to change the lcd display? I believe I read about changing 26 leds on the display or something that would do it. And then leds for the remainder of the knobs and buttons. But I would have to do the steerting wheel as well, otherwise the few mix and matches wouldn't flow.....
Did you ever find out how to do it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts