Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
our first meet will be fri oct 20th on highway 50 at 5:00 at the publix parkinglot next to whataburger. from ther we are going to go to OSW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:seeya: ok next meet is planned. nov 3rd. we'll do the same track thing for those who can make it 5:00 @ publix then off to the track but we will leave the track at 8 8:30 to go to steak and shake so whoever couldnt meet at the track can meet at steak and shake.

·
Registered
145 Posts
:seeya: ok next meet is planned. nov 3rd. we'll do the same track thing for those who can make it 5:00 @ publix then off to the track but we will leave the track at 8 8:30 to go to steak and shake so whoever couldnt meet at the track can meet at steak and shake.
[/b]
Hey guys I'm north of tampa, so what's going on and where?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys I'm north of tampa, so what's going on and where?
[/b]
ok orlando speed world if you want to make the drive out.
19442 East Colonial Drive (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Florida 32820

thats the address. we are gonna be there around 5:45 to 6:00. if you just want to meet us at the track. if you have any questions email me [email protected]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys, Maybe some of the StreetUnit crew can make it for the Nov 3rd meet as we are in central florida. Feel free to advertise your meet on our forum as well. www.streetunitforum.com, as there are tons of central florida guys on our forum who would very likely stop by the meet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts