Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to how many people on these forums live in the Central florida area. I live in orlando and would love to get some kind of meet going in the future, if enough people will show.

So anyone in the Tampa-Orlando area let us know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Central Florida owners'

Sup, I live in Orlando, right behind UCF campus. I have a white 6i . I havent seem to many around. But im up for a meet whenever there are people willing to meet. u can email me at [email protected] .

·
Registered
167 Posts
Reading Topic: Central Florida owners

I'm not exactly way outta the way, but I'm near West Palm, so if ANY kind of meet was planned, I might consider meeting up if enough would show.

·
Registered
48 Posts

I am in o-town. my aol IM is saidarx, but I am hardly on it any more. So add me to your list! I live right next to fashion square mall and I am about to move over on lake underhil road!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

sup, i'm in Jacksonville, FL for a few days.... is anyone around here? i'm driving a Silver 6s. i saw 2 yellow 6's today on I-95. if u guys wanna try to meet up or sumden PM me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

you gonna be in the orlando area at all? I gotta work the next few days so i doubt ill be able to head to jacksonville, but if your down this way then maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i'll be in Orlando SUNDAY going to Emeril's. if u guys wanna meet up sumtime let me know.... i'll be here till Tuesday. so PM me if u interested in meeting... and i'll call u to see wur u guys wanna meet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

dude emerils rocks, i love that place, its a bit pricey but the food is amazing. I wont be off work till after 5 tomorrow but if you guys want to meet up anywhere just let me know :)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

plans fell thru so we didn't go.... PM to get my Cell # or i'll get yours and hit u up so we can meet up b4 i go back to NC. i'm in Jax, FL off of Atlantic BLVD.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Wow pretty old thread, I love this search feature on this board though.
Anyway, I have a lapis blue 6s and I'm in Tampa. I've seen a few around, so far just automatics though, so I haven't been able to race myself yet. I'm also looking for an excuse to drive to Orlando, so if you guys ever do end up meeting up, please let me know.

-Michelle

·
Registered
72 Posts

I know this is rather old now but I thought I'd still add myself to the list here. I'm not quite Central Florida though being in Fort Lauderdale. If anyone nearby wants to get together though, I'd be happy to.

·
Registered
150 Posts

Im in Tallahassee (and anti-fsu) but have a lot of roots in tampa plus friends in basically every large city in florida.. only problem is I dont have my 6 yet... damn car dealers...

·
Registered
166 Posts

I'm in atlanta but my 'rents live in Coral Springs, right outside ft. lauderdale, i go down a lot. if you guys do something let me know i might be on my way down then. i drive a yellow 6 with tint and georgia plates.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Just bought my 6s in Tampa today. Was going to buy in Orlando yesterday but they went ahead and sold my baby before I got there. I made the trip to Tampa and picked the new car this morning. The cars were twins, I bought VIN ....60, the Orlando dealer had ....63.

RacerX, I (think) saw you about two or three weeks ago at Chili's on 436 just north of the airport. Nice ride!

Count me in for Central Florida rally. I want to find out who bought the car in Orlando (and how much they paid!).

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

nope wasnt me, havent been down to that chilis in a while

which orlando dealership sold your car before you got there?
oh and where in orlando do you live?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Central Florida owners

It was Cory Fairbanks in Longwood that sold before I arrived.
I live in SE Orlando. Can you recommend a good tint shop?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

you can go where i went, on the corner of goldenrod and 50, cost me 120 for 15% all around. i think they did a really nice job, im gonna bring my wifes car up there to get it done.

i was just curious to the dealership cause i wanted to see if its where i went, but its not, I went to classic mazda

·
Registered
405 Posts

I live in Longwood, and would like to get together with other owners. Let's get organized!!

·
Registered
38 Posts

I feel sooo lonely here in Tampa, at least you Orlando people have company... ARENT THERE ANY TAMPA 6 OWNERS OUT THERE?? if there are.. come on and post

1 - 20 of 49 Posts