1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
748 Posts
hmmmm.....if i would add gauges i would want to see them without having to flip open a compartment. Different from what others have done? yes. All that better? Not really, IMO. If something should be hidden there it would be an XM radio unit, or iPod, or something of the like.

·
Registered
157 Posts
good idea, but i dont think i want to drive with that compartment open just to look at gauges.....

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, to each their own.

Either it's open for a nav unit or its open for gauges, doesn't make much of a difference for me. On a personal level, how often do I have it open? Only when at the track or on the street if something doesn't seem right. Most of the time it's closed. But I don't have to worry about someone walking by my car and seeing a guage above my steering wheel, on an a-pillar, or in the center vent and marking my car to break in later.

It keeps the sleeper appeal for me.

The XM unit is the next thing I'm going to put up there. Then I'll have it open more often than not, but still nice to keep things hidden and only visible when I want them.

But again, to each their own.

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
jsehlms
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing