Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I was in a rush to install the audiolink and forgot to take out the screws behind the climate controls so when I pulled on the center consol I got a hairline crack starting from the left side going to the right side of the consol directly in the middle of the climate controls. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to fix this crack without having to buy an entire new center unit or the metra for that matter. I was thinking superglue or other adhesive into the crack but wasn't sure if that would be a smart idea or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
So yesterday I was in a rush to install the audiolink and forgot to take out the screws behind the climate controls so when I pulled on the center consol I got a hairline crack starting from the left side going to the right side of the consol directly in the middle of the climate controls. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to fix this crack without having to buy an entire new center unit or the metra for that matter. I was thinking superglue or other adhesive into the crack but wasn't sure if that would be a smart idea or not. Thanks.
[/b]
Superglue should work, but it will never be as strong as it was before. And chances are you will still be able to see the crack so you might want to repaint the panel.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply I guess its worth the a try

1 - 3 of 3 Posts