Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather wasnt so good today, we had a massive rain storm come through the area and i was out in the middle of it. I happened to accidently run through a huge flooded area of water and as soon as that happened the cel came on and i heard what sounded to be a squeeling noise coming from the belts for about 3 seconds. Does anyone happen to know what happened or what set off the cel. My first thought was water got sucked in my CP-E Mafci kit. But the car seems to be driving fine now? I have not a clue, any feed back would be great...I have not had time to scan the car yet and searched first before posting and found nothing!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah so i fixed it, i was checking out my car today and saw that the dammm air filter fell off and was just chilling in the fenderwell. I was like wtf. So i put it back on started up the car and the cel immediately turned off. DO you think anything bad happened to the car on the drive home with no filter on. Was like a 10 minute drive?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah next week im going to change the oil again....y do you ask?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
06Mazda6s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing