Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today driving home from work, my friend was behind me :yesnod: HEHE, and said my cat's smell like rotten eggs. What do you think is wrong with them? Thanks

2003 3.0 v-6

·
Registered
599 Posts
It's no wonder people get "webrage" around here when someone doesn't look around before posting. I was just in a discussion 2 days ago about this same thing... check the V6 section about may 10 topics down...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the link...splained it all. Guess I got some bad gas?

Webrage????? Well thanks anyway for the heads up on where to find the info! I did some searching for it before I posted, its just that some of us really dont have the time to sit in front of the computer and search for topics all day....Job/Wife/Kid/Car :love:

Thats why people like us ask people like you questions....and yes many times over and over the same question, but then it just gives guys like you an ability to look down at us non-browsers...a venting method!

Thanks Again for Your Help!

It's no wonder people get "webrage" around here when someone doesn't look around before posting. I was just in a discussion 2 days ago about this same thing... check the V6 section about may 10 topics down...
[/b]

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Today driving home from work, my friend was behind me :yesnod: HEHE, and said my cat's smell like rotten eggs. What do you think is wrong with them? Thanks

2003 3.0 v-6
[/b]
Stop feeding your cats eggs then.......

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

Webrage????? Well thanks anyway for the heads up on where to find the info! I did some searching for it before I posted, its just that some of us really dont have the time to sit in front of the computer and search for topics all day....Job/Wife/Kid/Car :love:

Thats why people like us ask people like you questions....and yes many times over and over the same question, but then it just gives guys like you an ability to look down at us non-browsers...a venting method!

[/b]
What exactly makes you think people like "us" have time to sit and answer your questions?

Whenever you have an issue with your car, go here:
http://forum.mazda6tech.com/viewforum.php?f=11
and see if it has already been covered.

·
Registered
216 Posts
its sulfur.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

[/b]
Click "Search", type in "Rotten Eggs", Hit Enter. Found dozens of threads. Time taken: <10 seconds.

It would be undoubtedly faster to type "rotten eggs" than the entire post that you wrote. Hell, it'd take you half the time to find the answer that it took to write just the title of this thread.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Click "Search", type in "Rotten Eggs", Hit Enter. Found dozens of threads. Time taken: <10 seconds.

It would be undoubtedly faster to type "rotten eggs" than the entire post that you wrote. Hell, it'd take you half the time to find the answer that it took to write just the title of this thread.
[/b]
:laugh: I like your posts lately.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I thought there was no flaming in this section...?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

[/b]
What a shitty way to help a new member! Maybe we could add a new section titled..."Post here if you want to get treated like crap" Oh wait! Sounds like this section, considering your response. :huh:

:laugh: I like your posts lately.
[/b]
:kissass:

[/b]
^^Agreed! Is this NOT the section for new members to get the hang of posting without the fear of getting attacked? If these type of questions bother so many members..........Stay out of the 'newbie section'. Or better yet, DON"T respond. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
[/b]
This was not originally posted in the Newbie Section. I moved it here, however the poster seems to insist on posting outside the Newbie Zone, despite obviously noob questions.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
This was not originally posted in the Newbie Section. I moved it here, however the poster seems to insist on posting outside the Newbie Zone, despite obviously noob questions.
[/b]
I stand corrected! My apologies.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MAZDA GREMLYN, Why do you have it in for me? YES again you moved my post, and yet I was directed to look at this ALREADY ANSWERED POST in the ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN-3.0 V-6 SECTION. How come that one was never MOVED to Newbie Section? It seems like a lot of people around here, not all, dont want to do much 6 talking, but rather Flame us newbies. We are all supposed to be on the 6 side of the force, and yet I have really not felt all that welcome yet. My 6 not good enough for all you guys? Oh and when is it ok for me TO post in other sections? Maybe Im missing something, and if I am please advise. Once again I am sorry I have been more of an inconvenience, rather than a normal newb, but I was just a little uptight about the bad smell and possible problem with my new car that I JG'ed and didnt search before posting!

[/b]

·
Registered
405 Posts
MAZDA GREMLYN, Why do you have it in for me? YES again you moved my post, and yet I was directed to look at this ALREADY ANSWERED POST in the ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN-3.0 V-6 SECTION. How come that one was never MOVED to Newbie Section? It seems like a lot of people around here, not all, dont want to do much 6 talking, but rather Flame us newbies. We are all supposed to be on the 6 side of the force, and yet I have really not felt all that welcome yet. My 6 not good enough for all you guys? Oh and when is it ok for me TO post in other sections? Maybe Im missing something, and if I am please advise. Once again I am sorry I have been more of an inconvenience, rather than a normal newb, but I was just a little uptight about the bad smell and possible problem with my new car that I JG'ed and didnt search before posting!
[/b]

interesting point

when is one considered not a newb? is a post count thing or what

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
interesting point
when is one considered not a newb? is a post count thing or what
[/b]
One is not considered a noob when he/she takes time to look for an answer first before immediately posting, by providing useful information, asking questions in a proper manner with details.

Many that have been here for a while see the same thing over and over and over. Head over to the In-Car Electoronics section and about once a week you get a post asking "Whats the metra kit?" or "How can I change my LCD to read any text" when the threads on this are pinned at the very top. But instead people don't look, click the "New Topic" button and type in a question. So I've been here for a little more than a year, 52+ exactly the same Metra questions......how would you react?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Very good answer lapis.

NICEGUY03, I've already explained my problem with you over several PMs, but I can explain it for everyone else to read as well. So many people come on to this forum daily and have questions about this car, what mods to do, how the mods effect their cars, etc. These are all questions that have been asked. We like talking about the 6, but we like talking about more than the basic questions. We like finding new things, presenting new ideas, even rehashing old concepts from time to time. You're making a reputation for yourself that mirrored the one you had started on your last account, ACCORDKILLER. If you took the time to research a subject before you asked a question OR posted that question in the Newbie Zone, no one would have a problem with you. You only notice I take issue with what you do because I'm a Moderator and I can move your posts. Believe me, moving them is as much for your own good as it is the 6club old timer's sanity. With any new forum you join, you should take some time to sit back and peruse the sections, read the stickies, and get a feel for the dynamic of the forum. Thinking you can come here and start posting questions that have been answered a hundred times before, and doing so in the wrong sectionsregardless f being told not to, meanwhile expecting us not to care and requesting that we spoon feed you info is a little a little pretentious. There are few people I have a problem with on this forum. I've given you a second chance on here already, so please don't waste it as it doesn't happen often.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Again as asked before, Why do you consistantly move my post and not one's just like it? Admit it, you have it in for me, and other than moving my post there's nothing you can do about it! Kick me off Yes, and I will reregister under a new name...again! However, I am trying to get along with YOU and OTHERS that seem to take this forum a little bit TOO personal. Please understand from an outsider's point of view, I feel as if I am being singled out, for the simple fact that I am a newby and not part of your CLUB! My last post was a simple question that has once again evolved into this ethical debate! Besides, the last 150 times Ive checked the Mazda 6 has nothing new out in the Mod's department, so you have nothing else to discuss, but the same old same old! Oh and I am registered on here as another screen name as well, and unsuprisingly, since you MAZDAGREMLYN, dont know which one it is......I have been treated fairly and kindly BY YOU, even though I have asked a same old same old question! Whatcha got to say about that? NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and I would personally like to see if you can reframe from replying to any of my post, since you never have anything useful to say! Thanks!

quote name='Mazda_Gremlyn' date='May 19 2006, 08:12 PM' post='688131']
Very good answer lapis.

NICEGUY03, I've already explained my problem with you over several PMs, but I can explain it for everyone else to read as well. So many people come on to this forum daily and have questions about this car, what mods to do, how the mods effect their cars, etc. These are all questions that have been asked. We like talking about the 6, but we like talking about more than the basic questions. We like finding new things, presenting new ideas, even rehashing old concepts from time to time. You're making a reputation for yourself that mirrored the one you had started on your last account, ACCORDKILLER. If you took the time to research a subject before you asked a question OR posted that question in the Newbie Zone, no one would have a problem with you. You only notice I take issue with what you do because I'm a Moderator and I can move your posts. Believe me, moving them is as much for your own good as it is the 6club old timer's sanity. With any new forum you join, you should take some time to sit back and peruse the sections, read the stickies, and get a feel for the dynamic of the forum. Thinking you can come here and start posting questions that have been answered a hundred times before, and doing so in the wrong sectionsregardless f being told not to, meanwhile expecting us not to care and requesting that we spoon feed you info is a little a little pretentious. There are few people I have a problem with on this forum. I've given you a second chance on here already, so please don't waste it as it doesn't happen often.
[/quote]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
NICEGUY03
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing