Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any info as to what the weight loss are in comparison with the stockers..

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
In all honesty your better off taking a giant S%^T before you drive, you'll save as much weight. I think the Magnaflows weigh 8lbs less in total. If I could go back I probably would have never gotten the exhaust anyway... save your $$$

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah.. just tryin to figure out whether or not the weight is substantial enough to warrant spending the cash..
considering the performance gain is very minimal if none at all... theres the aggressive look factor..
although not enough to warrant a purchase most definitely... let me know if you decide to unload yours..
gettin a used one might be more cost effective.. ;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
has anyone actually figured out how much speed each pound will gain you?

i don't think it's that much...and if it is...try running...you at 150lbs will be faster than you at 210lbs...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
See my previous post... remove the spare before you track it and you'll save as much weight. If you want i could let you listen to the sound it makes, since we don't live to far away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
smokeU6s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing