try buying it off that link...drrrrrr

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well see, I'm at a small problem, I know it's the Bosal Exhaust, but unless it has the mazda name on it, and since the car is not in my name (i'm 21), I can do nothing unless it comes from mazda itself. :(

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Well see, I'm at a small problem, I know it's the Bosal Exhaust, but unless it has the mazda name on it, and since the car is not in my name (i'm 21), I can do nothing unless it comes from mazda itself. :(
[/b]
I understand, the Bosal exhaust from CVR does have the Mazdaspeed logo on the tips and on the mufflers if that helps any. I don't think mazda dealer will be able to sell the bosal ehaust because Mazda discontinued the project with Bosal company.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stupid reason of not having a car in your name, it's still your parents.

I'm still going to install a short shifter, and not tell them, the'll never know.

And spiker98 (friend of mine), told me to go with the argument that "pushing more air out of the engine due to not using hte stock exhaust would be better for the car because it allows it to breathe better"

Or soomething technical like that, which infact it does, but meh :p

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Well I want some kind of an exhaust that won't set me back with a hgue whole inside the huge whole in my wallet already. And I want a nice sound and no ricer sound.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
Wiggum
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing