Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this and seems like something to have. You wouldn't have to go to the mechanic everytime you get a check engine light.

CarMD

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
probably won't work with the CAN system on the mazda6. Better off going to therpmstore.com and getting autoengunity.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably won't work with the CAN system on the mazda6. Better off going to therpmstore.com and getting autoengunity.
[/b]
Yeah but the difference between them is that the CarMD is $90 and the autoengunity is $225.00.
I need something that can read my engine specs; I need a engine compression test done. Other than that I just need to check what the check engine light means.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Yeah but the difference between them is that the CarMD is $90 and the autoengunity is $225.00.
I need something that can read my engine specs; I need a engine compression test done. Other than that I just need to check what the check engine light means.
[/b]
but it is a wasted $99 if it won't read the CAN codes. Same reason why taking your car to autozone is useless. Their scanners won't read our cars

1 - 4 of 4 Posts