·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Congrats and way to represent!! :yesnod:
Sorry about your friend.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow good going man, your car has the mods to make it to showoff of the week for sure :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys,I appreciate all your comments.especially about my friend! It means alot! It always means alot to have appreciation from people with the same passion too! I have been waiting for a 6 to be SOTW for a long time!!! It's too bad I had to drive my car to SEMA in vegas to make it happen eh?..lol
I was also recruited by TEAM ALLSTARS though and they are looking to get me some sponsors now so things are really coming together!

6 REPRESENTING ALWAYS!!!!

Mike

Hope you all are doing good and I want to see what's new with your cars too!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Nice job! Not just 6 representation, but COLORADO 6, too!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope someone else from Colorado wins sometime soon after my time is over.....lol I waited for a LONG TIME to see a colorado person up there and I never thought it would be me..lol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey man, nice rep for us all! Great job! You made the effort and the result was great! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!!! I honestly have alot left to do to the car so I didn't think it was good enough to win yet,but I'm not complaining about it either! I have some interior work still and I'm getting a Turbo built over the Winter. Getting new graphics on today hopefully!

Here's the seats I'm getting this Winter ,and hopefully have 'em in by Spring..........

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My last day of glory :(...but on the bright side,since I got SOTW my site has done over 55,000 hits!!! Talk about Free advertising! My new sponsors are all smiles over that!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My time in the spotlight is over :( Oh well,It was fun while it lasted and my site ended up doing over 60,000 hits during last week alone!!! Thanks to everyone that checked it out!!! Mazda Love!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts