Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm looking into some new brake pads for my Mazda 6S. I'm stuck between two kinds.

EBC Green Stuff and Carbotech Bobcats

I have use EBC in the past and liked them for street and some track. But I have been hearing good things abour the CarboTechs. Please let me know what you guys think I should go with.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys,

If you have any input, please let me know. I need to order these today.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
carbotechs are a much better pad. the greenstuff and bobcats dont even really compare performance wise at all.

the greenstuff are a low dust, noise free street pad, while the bobcats are an autox/ light easy braking track day pad.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
carbotechs are a much better pad. the greenstuff and bobcats dont even really compare performance wise at all.

the greenstuff are a low dust, noise free street pad, while the bobcats are an autox/ light easy braking track day pad. [/b]
What are you doing with the car? If its just a street driven car you really don't need the performance and cost of the Carbotech's. You might look at the Hawk HPS pads (unless you have a 2006 model, for which only the Carbotech's are currently available). The Hawks are about half the price of the Carbotech's and are an excellent street performance pad.

Revolution Performance Motorsports is a forum sponsor here and carries all three brands of pads, check them out.

http://www.therpmstore.com/

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up getting the CarboTech Bobcats. I am going to be autocrossing the mazda 6 in the spring.

Thank you all for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts