Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a carbon fiber hood, the evo style (pic below)... just curious of what you guys think it will look like unpainted on my car (pics below aswell)... i already have a new grill, got ride of the horrible chrome grill. I am also trying to decide it i should paint my head light housings, a lil darker... n e who, n e opinions are more than welcome...My main color theme for my car is black and burnt copper.

Heres some pics of the hood on a blue 6...and my car in burnt copper, soon to have the same hood. (new grill not shown in pics)

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
nice, lol i got those exact same rims in chrome....did it rub wen you first got it?

uhhh btw is that pic taken in the Notre dame high school parking lot?.........

looks like it is.....in ajax!!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
On copper, the hood will look sweet, particularly with the dark wheels. Can't wait to see the pix.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just tinted my headlights today...wasnt to hard, except i had one bolt that made it take a few extra hours..lol. Not fully satisfied with the results yet...one of the headlights needs another coat... but it looks great. I will get some pics with the new tinted headlights and sport grill next weekend...once i touch them up. Hopefully the silicon i used to seal the units comes apart fairly easy. Diablo...i have seen u driving around in ajax...lol actually one of ur pics is in the same parking lot as my pics. Small world. Have n e prbs with ur rims and lowering ur car?

yes the hood includes the mesh

·
Registered
797 Posts
I just tinted my headlights today...wasnt to hard, except i had one bolt that made it take a few extra hours..lol. Not fully satisfied with the results yet...one of the headlights needs another coat... but it looks great. I will get some pics with the new tinted headlights and sport grill next weekend...once i touch them up. Hopefully the silicon i used to seal the units comes apart fairly easy. Diablo...i have seen u driving around in ajax...lol actually one of ur pics is in the same parking lot as my pics. Small world. Have n e prbs with ur rims and lowering ur car?

yes the hood includes the mesh
[/b]

lol small world man.....yeah my car is lowered but i never use to have problems ever since i painted my calipers few weeks ago and put the tires back on they start rubbing....but meh ill get it fixed soon..next time chase me down or something lol i havent seen you yet. i also use to attend notre dame lol and i use to live across the street.....but yeah im always around timmies neear shell and 7 11 or crusing along rossland with a silver civic si or a grand prix black...

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
if you look around cardomain i think there are 2 copper 6's with CF hoods floating around. don't know if either is an evo hood either, but you'll get the jist of it. i like it personally.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
But like blackamagik says, if you like it then do it and screw what others think, in the end, it is your car. :D
[/b]
Oh it was blackmagik who said that? I thought it was the other 16,784,127 people who have said it on car internet forums. DOH! I need to put that groupie logo in my sig and get my act together! :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
ChoppaBoy
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing