1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
i would only want certain bits and pieces of that kit

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i have it, but i only put certain pieces on because i thought there was to much.

·
Registered
169 Posts
^ Lets see some pics!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I had that kit...but I got rid of some and painted the interior...I still have the pieces on the roof console, steering wheel, around the vents, around the gauge cluster, and along the dash (the thin piece with the chrome 6 on it). Thats pretty expensive though...I got it on ebay for 75.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i'm curious to see what pieces you used....
[/b]
i would normally go out and just take a few pics but right now i am at college and dont really have any pics sorry, maybe i can get some later.

and by the way i dont think it looks bad at all i think it looks pretty cool, and yes its 3m tape.

·
Registered
884 Posts
It looks pretty good, but if you mess up on the install, it is nearly impossible to take off in one piece and reapply....especially the piece on the center console where the radio is. Honestly, after putting mine and on seeing the way my car is now, you're better off going and getting the console and other pieces painted...you'll be much happier.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
It looks pretty good, but if you mess up on the install, it is nearly impossible to take off in one piece and reapply....especially the piece on the center console where the radio is. Honestly, after putting mine and on seeing the way my car is now, you're better off going and getting the console and other pieces painted...you'll be much happier.
[/b]
i agree if you mess up your screwd because that bitch sticks like no other.

i thought about painting it also but now that its installed i am much happier that i didnt paint it because i really like the look of carbon fiber and i think it looks really nice over that plain silver shit, as for pics as i said i am at college so i cant really take pics since i am 4 hours away from home and dont have my car with me but i will see if my parents can take some pics.

·
Registered
199 Posts
i'd probably get the cf vinyl sticker and do it myself in places i want to put it on, instead of having to waste money on the whole thing...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts