1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i know you can go through the site, however it says to contact them.for a shipping quote
I tried to proceed but it said 0 bucks for shipping and I even tried my old german address, and it still said 0
So.I was reluctant to send 350 bucks without having heard from anyone and not knowing how.much shipping could or would be

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Wha? Charles usually has been very good about customer service...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Y'all have to remember that Charles is a full time student, I believe going for something in the medical field, thus leaving little time for other things. Be patient, he will respond and get stuff taken care of.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I understand that, however there have to be other customer service representatives besides him correct?
Unless he runs the F4D site by himself

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

He runs the website by himself.

·
Registered
772 Posts
A local guy had many issues getting a warranty claim from him too. Took weeks to get responses from him & about 3 or 4 months before finally getting a replacement set.

Really hoping my gen1's hold up strong!
@dale_gribble has your issue with him been resolved yet?
Ya, he got a hold of me. I should be getting a replacement in a month or so. I guess they are revving the electrical design a bit, so it's taking a while.

I will never say it's expedient or super attentive customer service, but I am getting taken care of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Knupsel
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing