1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
couldn't hear it because i'm at work, but those were some nice cars. i'll check it out when i get home to see if i can get any tips out of it. it looked like he was explaining a lot of what he was doing.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well you did it, you found someone who spends more time detailing then me. I hope your prowd.

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow.. seems pretty basic. But he uses some very exspensiev products, and a few gadgets that most people dont have at home, lol.

But then again.. he has a 66 step car wash.. i wonder what that entitles...

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
couldn't hear it because i'm at work, but those were some nice cars. i'll check it out when i get home to see if i can get any tips out of it. it looked like he was explaining a lot of what he was doing.
[/b]
He explains all the steps in his detailing process and I thought it great to share for all of those who want to own some Weapons of Mass Reflections. While he doesn't name a single product he uses by name, he describes it and it's cost in British Pounds so you can get a rough idea on what he is using.

He even shows off the $5000 Pounds carnuba wax he applies with his bare hands. He says it is guaranteed for 6 months and seals the car with a cement-like layer of protection. When you consider he does Enzos, Zondas and Bugattis, he can't use anything cheap or potentially damaging. Nothing less than a concours glaze.

I must switch from drying chamois to microfiber drying towels and I MUST have that ultrasonic paint depth gauge that he has, so freaking cool.

You can identify some of the products he uses. The wax is definately Zymol's Royale lifetime supply carnuba wax, it is about $5,000 USD and whenever you run out, they send you more for free.

The wheel cleaner gel appears to be P21S wheel cleaner gel. The bucket appears to be a Sonus wash bucket.

Basically looks like he does most of his shopping here:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/autopia/

I wish I could figure out what pressure washer he is using that regulates water temp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
84FordMan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing