Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you havn't heard or maybe it has already been posted. But carsponsorships.com is a site in where you can receive a sponsor for your car. Click here to sign up

Also, you can sign up to become a scout and refer people to the site and earn money for doing so. I just noticed it so I don't have much info on it. But it's worth a shot to register and try to get sponsored.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking that too until I saw their ads on other sites. But they want a deposit for the sponsor part so I ain't doing that. I am gonna try the scout part that way if it does work, I get money and don't have to pay a thing:)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
they only sponsor you so much. they say up to $12,000 i think, but it's really on $6,000. you pay the first half, and they might pay the second half. kind of gay. they don't give you a full sponsorship unless you have been there for a while.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't think this is the way to go. RUN and DON"T look back.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
It's like $85 for the damn papers, and then they basically own your car and you're obligated to do "XX" amount of shows and send them pics to prove it, etc.

Scam for sure. Don't let them screw you. I bought into it like 2 years back, think I still have the contract laying around somewhere.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
same here. contract and stickers are still at my parent's house. load of crap. it sounds good until you talk to them on the phone and you get the contract and read it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts