Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Car Show'

Originally posted by Fuzzbear

Thats Me in the Yellow 6, and my buddy tony (the proud owner of a Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed Protege) in the pics..  

http://home.attbi.com/~fuzzbear74/index.html[/b]
Hey man, I was there yesterday too with my girlfriend. I was standing right next to you when I opened the hood of the yellow 6. We both took pictures of the engine. Small world, I was just getting on to post te pics, looks like you beat me to it.

·
Registered
170 Posts

Originally posted by ZMZMSIX

Thats Me in the Yellow 6, and my buddy tony (the proud owner of a Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed Protege) in the pics..  

http://home.attbi.com/~fuzzbear74/index.html[/b]
Hey man, I was there yesterday too with my girlfriend. I was standing right next to you when I opened the hood of the yellow 6. We both took pictures of the engine. Small world, I was just getting on to post te pics, looks like you beat me to it. [/b][/quote]

Now that I look at the picture of you in the yellow six, you can see my girlfirend and I in the right side of the picture, me in the tan coat my girlfirend in the darker coat. I was pretty positive it was you.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Lol, thats funny, Actually my buddy took the pics of the engine... I was too busy playing in the car LOL

·
Registered
468 Posts

what time were u guys there? i was there sat as well. got a few pics of the 6 pace car myself.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I was there from about 11:30am till 5pm

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey ZMZMSIX, I just noticed that you are from Ann Arbor. My buddy Tony works in Ann Arbor, and has a Mazdaspeed Protege.

·
Registered
468 Posts

I was there from about 11:30am till 5pm[/b]

i got there about 11;30 as well...only stayed til about 2:30-3 tho.

·
Registered
170 Posts

Hey ZMZMSIX, I just noticed that you are from Ann Arbor. My buddy Tony works in Ann Arbor,  and has a Mazdaspeed Protege.  [/b]
Really!? That's cool, I have only seen a Mazda Protege MP3, no mazdaspeeds on the road around here. I LOVE THE MAZDASPEED!! Where does he work?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

He works for Pfizer (sp?)

He doesnt have snow tires on the Mazdaspeed...so he doesnt drive it if the roads are crappy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts