Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts up everyone.. a bunch of people from manalapan started some lot meets a couple weeks ago at best buy on rt 9 every thursday at around 10pm.. its only been going for about 3 weeks now and alot of cars show up.. last week was about 60...should be more next week. a wide variety of cars come so bring whatever.. so if anyones intrested .. 15 us highway 9 manalapan nj 07726 is the address..

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
WRONG SECTION [/b]
he's posting this everywhere........at least this time he left out the reference to the street races...... :nono:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Humm... speed6... at a 1.5-1.7l 100hp honda meet.... No thanks... I already deal with tools on the roadways driving pos riced out junkers...

Hot Import Nights was a cold... waste of time at SanFrancisco... I don't think a random gathering of APC stickered cars are on the menu for me...

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Humm... speed6... at a 1.5-1.7l 100hp honda meet.... No thanks... I already deal with tools on the roadways driving pos riced out junkers...

Hot Import Nights was a cold... waste of time at SanFrancisco... I don't think a random gathering of APC stickered cars are on the menu for me...
[/b]
There is no problem with going just to check it out, I only live about 10 minutes away from there. I'll be there Dec. 28th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts