Mazda 6 Forums banner

Car Hit and Run

466 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Ghost 6 
#1 ·
Hi I need your Help.

Ok so over the week some * must of crashed into the car and wreaked it
so here's a list of issues ive found while driving so far.

wing mirror:
Driver wing mirror bent the wrong way and now i need to find a OEM of the wing mirror.
plastic doesnt hold any more so i may need to get it painted
if anyone knows where i can order one from please let me know.
may have a solution found not sure yet.

Door alarm:
the Door handle doesnt Set off my alarm anymore so i need to find out what has happened.
im trying to find the fuse location to see if its blown but i dont know where to look and online isn't helping.

parking lights:
on one side the light the light is now yellow for some dumb reason and driver side is blown or fuse is blown.

question can a system be checked to see if anything will come up if plugged in to be scanned?

please post all suggestion.

at this point i might just buy a salvaged car and replace parts but first i dont know the extent of the damage.

my baby gurl is down bad :(
i hope a bird shit on there drink and i hope it had worms asshole.

See less See more
#2 ·
That (and some people) sucks and with you on bird dunk. From just the list you provided, I don't think you need an entire salvage car for parts. On my 3rd gen, I had a drivers side mirror get messed up by running over a branch that popped up and broke it that I replaced by ordering from an online Mazda dealer and it was pre-painted. This was about a year ago, so parts were available then at least. Replaced all housing components but the actual mirror itself, which was able to be moved over. I would try and go that route if possible and go one by one and before you know it, it will be done. Good luck!

#3 ·
thanks i think i didnt think of that, i thought because its a sports model, the mirror had too be specific to the car but i will take a look.
thanks so much
i wouldn't be as annoyed if they had left a note or something but the fact they drove off pisses me off .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.