Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone mind posting links / ideas.. or have a cover of their own to share opinions about?

I've been lookin around lately... and i've seen them priced anywhere between 80 and 300 bucks! I don't want to spend 300 and get some junky paper towel... but I also don't want to be cheap and spend 80 on... the same pile of junk... Lookin for quality to keep the elements / dirt off... and somethin thats easy to get on and off =)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyone mind posting links / ideas.. or have a cover of their own to share opinions about?

I've been lookin around lately... and i've seen them priced anywhere between 80 and 300 bucks! I don't want to spend 300 and get some junky paper towel... but I also don't want to be cheap and spend 80 on... the same pile of junk... Lookin for quality to keep the elements / dirt off... and somethin thats easy to get on and off =)
[/b]
I've got the MazdaSpeed6 front cover. Good quality. Good price. Speed tested at 125 mph. Be aware that Mazda sells 2 covers. Make sure you get the right one for your car. The Speed6 cover allows for the hood bulge.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've got the MazdaSpeed6 front cover. Good quality. Good price. Speed tested at 125 mph. Be aware that Mazda sells 2 covers. Make sure you get the right one for your car. The Speed6 cover allows for the hood bulge.
[/b]
I believe the original poster wanted info on a cover for the whole car, not the front nose mask.

·
Registered
249 Posts
id say go with the OEM cover... cause it says MAZDA on it... :) thats the only reason i got the all season floormats for my car... :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts

I've been lookin around lately... and i've seen them priced anywhere between 80 and 300 bucks! I don't want to spend 300 and get some junky paper towel... but I also don't want to be cheap and spend 80 on... the same pile of junk... Lookin for quality to keep the elements / dirt off... and somethin thats easy to get on and off =) [/b]
I've bought a couple covers from California Car Covers. Their prices range around what you've seen but the ones I've bought have been in the $150 range and they were excellent quality. You might want to check them out.

I can't speak for the quality of the OEM Mazda unit but from what others are saying it sounds like its a good quality product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts