Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used ccc when I bought my car <strike>and I've got two wholesale reports that I can't seem to get rid of. Does anyone need one or know someone who does? I don't want to feel like I wasted my money by not using up all of the available price reports I paid for. </strike>It'd be even better if it went to other people looking for a 6 too ;)

**EDIT - both are spoken for now***

·
Registered
112 Posts
I used ccc when I bought my car and I've got two wholesale reports that I can't seem to get rid of. Does anyone need one or know someone who does? I don't want to feel like I wasted my money by not using up all of the available price reports I paid for. It'd be even better if it went to other people looking for a 6 too ;)

**EDIT - just one left now***
[/b]
Does that mean I could get a price report an any car, including say a 2007 VW Rabbit? If so, count me in!

G

·
0 Posts
I used ccc when I bought my car and I've got two wholesale reports that I can't seem to get rid of. Does anyone need one or know someone who does? I don't want to feel like I wasted my money by not using up all of the available price reports I paid for. It'd be even better if it went to other people looking for a 6 too ;)

**EDIT - just one left now***
[/b]

Do you guys know what is the wholesale cost for a MS6 with leather and moonroof? If not, can I have the other report?
thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm holding onto one report for a friend who's looking to buy an Acura. I can give it to you if he doesn't use it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks again stebbs, I accidentally rejected it the first time, but was able to accept the free report right after that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts