Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any one read the Car and Driver road test for the mazda 6 s??

It did very well...but I don't like the picture they used...nuclear yellow??...it doesn't look right...

Any thoughts...:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Car and Driver Mazda 6'

URL would help. :)

I am trying to see from caranddrive.com but only find previews, which don't tell more than a page or two, nothing deeper yet... But maybe I missed it??

·
Registered
837 Posts

Javah,

Here is the link to the December 2002 issue that has the Mazda 6 road test. The web link has the article. You have to buy the magazine to see the pictures and the data and specs.

Enjoy

Car and Driver Road Test on Mazda 6 December 2002 issue

Oh, I love the last counterpoint. It really sums the Mazda 6 well.

Here's what you need to know about the Mazda 6 s. It's nearly as comfortable and practical as the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry, it'll probably be as reliable, and it's priced right on top of the family-sedan sales leaders. But with the 6, you get zip. You get some style, too, and it's loads more fun than the other two. For sure there are some practical aspects — such as rear-seat comfort — where the Mazda loses, but in my view the sportiness here far outweighs its minuscule functional shortcomings. And when I say sportiness, I don't mean appearance items such as chrome gauge rings or shocking yellow paint. The 6 s feels as fun as it looks.

·
Registered
19 Posts

It was a great review. I'm anxious to see on of Car & Driver's comparison tests to include the Accord, Altima, Mazda6 and Passat. My guess is the Mazda6 finishes first with the Passat, Accord and Altima trailing in that order.

Its interesting that Car and Driver had the only full road test of the Mazda6 this month of the big 4 magazines (Motor Trend, Road & Track, and Automobile). More surprising is that they didn't make more of their exclusive. The Accord was on the cover of the 2003 new car issue for $%&# sakes!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts

Thanks for the URL.
More reviews is always welcome...

Hmmm... Should there be a whole forum section for just REVIEWS & LINKS???
Good idea?

·
Registered
446 Posts

Originally posted by javah
Hmmm... Should there be a whole forum section for just REVIEWS & LINKS???
Good idea?[/b]
Good idea, then I wouldn't have to bookmark every review I find!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts