Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CR has been very active lately with a new LSD, rear suspension mods, track event and then his last "auto-x shakedown" event, a big track scheduled for the next weekend then ------silence-------.

Just a bit concerned about a talented member, whose showing many outsiders what a mazda6 could do on a race course.

Hope someone can comment on what's up.

·
Super Moderator
16,966 Posts
Wow good point...... I haven't seen him on here at all lately. :(

Let's hope he's busy working on/racing the car.

@CanyonRider, oh CR where arrrrrrree you? :D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I thought final impact was on within the last week... someone specifically was asking him a question. Maybe it was @Isnt ? Or maybe kreed ended up answering the question.

Were just tagging everyone in this thread :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
@ me is very effective as I get an email. :)

Still alive but life has become complicated; Former spouse issues, car got dinged (I'll be keeping the door guards to hide that), a tire roasted, a wheel bent, and goods stolen. Not havin fun lately so helping others isn't high on my list! <_<

If I had to guess, I'd say I've driven at least 500,000 miles in the last 18 years and I ruined my first tire do to neglect running it low on the freeway to get home. It was full of rubber balls so I replaced it. That's when I found the pot hole strike about a month ago bent my wheel.

Since joining Mazdawg has 12,000 miles added to the odo and the Todo list has this:
new wheel
new front rotors
new front wheel bearings
sounds like idler bearing is going south under the hood

Adding to the loss of time here is being a mod on the motorcycle forum. That's my story. Hopefully CR is racing the wheels off that thing making us all proud! When the skies clear I'll be back!

Who shall I get rotors from???

·
Super Moderator
16,966 Posts
@ me is very effective as I get an email. :)

Still alive but life has become complicated; Former spouse issues, car got dinged (I'll be keeping the door guards to hide that), a tire roasted, a wheel bent, and goods stolen. Not havin fun lately so helping others isn't high on my list! <_<

If I had to guess, I'd say I've driven at least 500,000 miles in the last 18 years and I ruined my first tire do to neglect running it low on the freeway to get home. It was full of rubber balls so I replaced it. That's when I found the pot hole strike about a month ago bent my wheel.

Since joining Mazdawg has 12,000 miles added to the odo and the Todo list has this:
new wheel
new front rotors
new front wheel bearings
sounds like idler bearing is going south under the hood

Adding to the loss of time here is being a mod on the motorcycle forum. That's my story. Hopefully CR is racing the wheels off that thing making us all proud! When the skies clear I'll be back!

Who shall I get rotors from???
Wow sorry to hear about all that man. Thanks for letting us know, and just happy that you're all right :) (for the most part).

Good luck on your future endeavors and keep us posted as you can.

Speaking of CR and rotors, maybe he's got laying around that he hasn't completely toasted :lol:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about all that man. Thanks for letting us know, and just happy that you're all right :) (for the most part).

Good luck on your future endeavors and keep us posted as you can.

Speaking of CR and rotors, maybe he's got laying around that he hasn't completely toasted :lol:

Ya! Good one! As my teeth rattle out! :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Sorry for the disappearing act and thank you for the genuine concern. I find myself in the midst of a . . . how shall we say . . . a domestic discord. Those that have been through something similar know it takes some time to work through.

Thanks,
CR

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Sorry for the disappearing act and thank you for the genuine concern. I find myself in the midst of a . . . how shall we say . . . a domestic discord. Those that have been through something similar know it takes some time to work through.

Thanks,
CR
Glad you are physically ok sir. Domestic stuff can be stressful & take its toll on you mentally & physically. Hope everything works out ok for you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts