Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come i whenever i'm looking around on this forum it always says "user posted image" for images and doesn't display it? and sometimes it leaves it in the html thing where it says ""? is there something i should do with my browser or my controls because i can't find it. Also are all the highlighted words that link to ads on this forum built into the forums or is it just me because its getting kind of annoying :(. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't know why you can't see pics, but click here for info on the linked ads.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply, I got the adblock extension now but anyone have any ideas about pics? Maybe its a setting or something that i need to change? Gets really really annoying to copy and paste the url every single time. Some of the pictures work but 70% of the time they don't :(

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
sometimes i was not able to see the pictures and then i noticed that i can't see them when i'm not logged in. so if you cant see the pictures, double check to see if your logged in under your username and not as a guest.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
They don't always work for me because my network here at work blocks sites like Photobucket, Image Shack, etc. So check your network settings and make sure they're not blocking them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts