Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt I'm going to be gettin a M6 for at least a year, I'm waiting for the sport anyways, but in the current sedan...if I got a white GS-I4 can I get the GFX package and sport package? and would that change the interior to black (cloth) right?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Reading Topic: Canadian Trims, Packages, etc.

If you get a GS-I4, you can get the sport package but not the GFX package. The GFX package is only available for the other 3 trims.

The sport package will not change the interior to black, only the GFX will do that. But if you get the car in silver, the interior is black anyways (it only loses the GFX's silver interior door accents).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I've heard from the forum that the "accessory or option" body kit are just "lips" while the GFX kit is the ever so popular one we see on all the pictures. are there any pics of the "lips"? because I really don't need to pay the extra 4 grand CND...oh yea, does the GS have ABS?

n/m this post I restated it in a different thread
Uhhh.. nevermidn guys Im slow, I just looked around and found all my answers

·
Registered
205 Posts

Dru83056,

ABS and traction control are standard on all Canadian models, including the base GS-I4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replying to Topic 'C

Originally posted by wongpres

Dru83056,

ABS and traction control are standard on all Canadian models, including the base GS-I4.[/b]
Does anyone know if the traction control will operate via a switch? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts