Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again for everyone who's making their way back to the forums. We appreciate all your support during our downtime, and hopefully with the new forums (ie: MUCH better software) things will start to run more smoothly.

We're looking for a few new moderators now, and this post is ONLY for the Canada Section.

A few options:

Do we need just one moderator, for the entire section? Or would you prefer to have one for the Vancouver Club, one for the GTA club, and one for the Canada Section? Or maybe 2 Global Moderators that cover all 3 sections?

Post up your thoughts, and any nominations for any moderators, and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
What do you need to do to be a moderator? I agree, one for each region.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
we need at least 1 moderator for the GTA 6club please...

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Originally posted by Gujustud@Aug 6 2004, 11:54 AM
A few options:

Do we need just one moderator, for the entire section? Or would you prefer to have one for the Vancouver Club, one for the GTA club, and one for the Canada Section? Or maybe 2 Global Moderators that cover all 3 sections?
[snapback]288889[/snapback]​
the idea of having a mod for the specific location would be better in my opinion...
a vancouver/canada mod...
and a toronto/canada mod...

shared responsibility for the canada forum, but specific for their respective clubs..

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Originally posted by BangHatch@Jun 27 2005, 05:45 PM
the idea of having a mod for the specific location would be better in my opinion...
a vancouver/canada mod...
and a toronto/canada mod...

shared responsibility for the canada forum, but specific for their respective clubs..
[snapback]441274[/snapback]​
I agree with this. The Toronto forum is getting quite busy and requires its own moderator.

I nominate Mazda6sMtx for the Toronto moderator. He has expressed interest in this role and will do a great job in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I nominate mazda6xmtx as well as moderator for the gta
bc should have thurr own section

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes you all have picked the right person....

I am recommending "mazda6xmtx" Paul to be a moderator for the Toronto Forum.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
wow... i cant believe, the admin/mods/owner doesnt reply to this thread........ and as of now, there's no moderator for our T.O. 6club....... disappointed..... :(

·
Registered
426 Posts
We need a moderator here in Toronto.....come on Mazda6MTX for Moderator over the Toronto club....it is getting to rowdy in here.....we got people dropping jacks on cars, spoilers being ripped off of cars, lots of beer being drunk while working on cars....

HERE HERE FOR PAUL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts