Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that the January 07 production of the Mazdaspeed 6 will include Snow Flake White Pearl as a color option, it will have a black interior.

Art.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Woohoo! Now I just gotta win the lottery before then!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Awwwwriiiiiigggght!!

Honestly, that's my goal right there... to be in a white speed6 by the time I'm 80.

Win the lottery, rob a bank, whatever it takes.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I'll likely never buy a Speed6. If I make enough money and want to buy another car I would go for a non-compromise sports car since I already have a 6s. Now if Mazda would only build a new RX-7.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I just still cant believe I spent 40k n a mazda and I didn't get the speed.
WTF was I thinking?

I tell you what

Signature steve should have told me.. damnit art why didn't I buy from [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]?
[/b]
Dude... when I met my first speed6 owner at a meet in Toronto about a year ago, and asked him how much he paid out the door, that's EXACTLY the same feeling I developed inside.

I mean, I paid in the high 30's for my 6... I could've easily been in a speed6.

Oh well. Now I just gotta figure out how to survive till this car's paid off and hope I can find a speed6 at that point.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dude... when I met my first speed6 owner at a meet in Toronto about a year ago, and asked him how much he paid out the door, that's EXACTLY the same feeling I developed inside.

I mean, I paid in the high 30's for my 6... I could've easily been in a speed6.

Oh well. Now I just gotta figure out how to survive till this car's paid off and hope I can find a speed6 at that point.
[/b]
Damn, I got my Speed 6 GT for $34,400. Before taxes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts