4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...Can you!!!!??? :irate:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
So...Can you!!!!??? :irate:
[/b]
I don't think so. Everything that I have ever read released by Mazda relating to the difference between the Sport and the GT notes the seats and keyless entry.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuckin Weak.....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
At first... I didn't like leather idea either... its really cold in the mornings.. and heats up fast in the sun compared to cloth... Plus it feels more "sticky" sorta...

Then i realized I was crazy and leather is the only way to go... SOOO Much nicer... And the white/black option is not only awsome looking... but the white doesn't heat up as much from the sun....

P.S. the sun heating issue becomes less of a problem when you have tinted windows... i've put 20% all around and the inside of my car has never been very hot even after sitting out all day...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
:slap: :jackoff:

It's not a simple question... Dealers can do different things. Someone may have had the dealer swap out the seats.
[/b]
extremely doubtful you'll find a dealer that is willing to rip seats out of two brand new cars and swap them between them. things like floormats, wheel locks are more easily negotiated but i think seats are way out of the question.

one idea: find someone with cloth seats and do your own swap. leather seems to be a popular wish item for a lot of people with cloth seats.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
You all think this seat swapping is so simple, but you are forgetting about all the mechanics and electronics involved with the leather seats.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The only mechanics are the heated seat switches.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
GT also has heated mirrors...and the driver's seat is power.
[/b]
Oh, shit. That's right. My mirrors are heated. I can't wait til it starts snowing.

Wait, yes I can!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts