Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I could get these rims or some that are very similar??

Attachments

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
yeah but are they in stock, that seems to be the major issue with these rims, as im in the market for this exact same set..

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I ll be looking for them in the spring most lkely

I just wishthey were lighter

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Wait for iiiiiiiit......

Waaaaaaait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit............

Now?

Nope...... waiting..... little longer......

How bout now?........ hmm... sure :D

WHAM!!! :nana:

But seriously, I've gotten a few PM's from people saying they can get these rims through this persons "shop." And something to the extent that they have a warehouse. I'll look through my PM's and see what I can find, if I haven't deleted it yet.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Black, those rims are just soo damn sexy! please do find the pricing and such if possible!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Are you getting the 43mm or 48mm offset? Black which one did you get?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I believe tireswap.com can get them for you too. Heartily endorsed, forum-approved seller with great service!

I also see them available (in some sizes/colors?) at machiii.net. Never bought from them, but price-shopped, and they seemed nice on the phone.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I am gonna go with the 48mm. Black how much of a drop do you have because I have the Mazdaspeed springs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got these rims today. There pretty heavy rims but I'm going for looks. The bad part is that these rims aren't the best quality. While they were being mounted and balanced the center of the rim started chipping away the paint. On all four rims. Because I bought them from somewhere else Im stuck.All I could do is superglue it so it doesn't chip anymore. Not happy customer. Love the look of the rim but damn this sucks. This is my second set too. My first set were silver and there were already chips on one of the spokes and there was a lot of rought edges. Anybody got any tips. Is there anywhere I can go to get these redone.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i haven't seen the hyper black in person. any chance of a close up pick showing the comparison of the rim to body color?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
so the hyperblack is more like a black wash over silver? is the lip polished? i've seen a bunch of pics online but the quality is pretty lousy. tnx.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.