Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
The answer is yes. See finished logo below.

However, the digitized logo in the picture is 4.25" wide x .39" tall.

This make for a very thin column design that will be very small.

I can make it wider, also makes it taller, but it won't fit a left-chest placement or on a hat.

Best bet would be to put it on the back of a shirt.

7" wide would be .66" tall.
10" wide would be .94" tall.

Let me know.

John :cool:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well, it looks like my last post got deleted. Anyway, what would it take to get it suitable for a left chest placement, or on a hat?
[/b]
T-shirt - $8.00
Hat - $8.00 / Fiteed hat - $10.00

Plus shipping.

Let me know.

·
Registered
695 Posts
1. Black polo shirts with white embroidering on the left chest - $17.00
2. Black beanies with white embroidering - $8.00

I can offset the image and move as low as possible.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey, if you haven't shipped yet, can I change my shipping address? I just moved up to Denton last weekend.
[/b]
Hit me with the new address.

Going to ship Monday.

·
Registered
695 Posts
AJ,

Take a look at the picture so you can see the issues I have with your logo.

At 4" wide, the logo is only .39" tall. The columns are very narrow and will not sew.

In version #2, I fatten up the letters a bit and I still get the same results. It would be hard to see on a polo and will not work on a beanie.

The best wat to make the lettering bigger is to stack the logo as in #3 and #4. The logo is still 4" wide, but now it is 1.30" tall. In #4 I fatten up the lettering and it looks great. It will also work on a beanie.

Let me know if it is alright to stack the lettering and I'll get your gear made up. If not, I'll refund the money via PayPal.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Yeah, #4 looks awesome. Let's do it.
[/b]
AJ,

Here is your black beanie and polo shirt with white thread.

I felt so bad making you wait while I figured out the lettering issues that I threw in a second beanie and shirt. The second set uses gold thread for a little bling!!!

Let me know how you like them.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Those look great, can't wait to get them. I was wondering if you had Flexfit hats, and what we can do with the logo on those. I think that I'd prefer it kept to one line on a hat, but tell me what you think. Also, how about different colors, such as black lettering on a pink hat (you know, for the girls) in addition to white on black.

edit: Another question... what's the pricing on mesh shorts, and what kind of embroidery can you do on those? placement, etc.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Those look great, can't wait to get them. I was wondering if you had Flexfit hats, and what we can do with the logo on those. I think that I'd prefer it kept to one line on a hat, but tell me what you think. Also, how about different colors, such as black lettering on a pink hat (you know, for the girls) in addition to white on black.

edit: Another question... what's the pricing on mesh shorts, and what kind of embroidery can you do on those? placement, etc.
[/b]
Flex-Fit hats, no problem. Even pink!

I offer 350 different colors of thread. You can pick the hat color and the thread color for each hat.

Again, the logo will fit on one line, but it will only be about.37" tall.

Mesh shorts are $19.95 with the embroidery. I can put the embroidery on just about any area. The shorts are availble in 8" or 10" for the same price and come in 7 different colors.

Let me know.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Nice job, John! Did you get my order for the hats? I sent you an e-mail on Monday.

Thanks,
Marlon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts