Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just got a 2007 accord with a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder he always wants to race me and we are to today who do yall say is gonna win he has nothin on his car

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
If you have the v6 then yes you can beat the accord. If he has the v6 accord then he will beat you... specially if its with a MT since Car and Driver did 0-60 in 5.9s somehow....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
if u both have the 4 cyl its about even..

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If you have the v6 then yes you can beat the accord. If he has the v6 accord then he will beat you... specially if its with a MT since Car and Driver did 0-60 in 5.9s somehow....[/b]
5.9s isn't too hard to believe with C/D, they adjust their results to standard conditions. They tested a Mazda 6s MT and got 0-60 in 6.4s, which is pretty reasonable with about a 20-30 hp deficit.

I would also imagine he has a 6i, since this is posted in the 2.3L I-4 section.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i just got done racin and i wooped his monky ass and i raced a guy from work the 2003 i think accord with a v-6 and beat him easy to

·
Registered
232 Posts
well i just got done racin and i wooped his monky ass and i raced a guy from work the 2003 i think accord with a v-6 and beat him easy to[/b]
what tranny are you running?...Accord has a 2.4L engine...so...Kudos, you whooped an extra .1 liters more than you... :drive:

what tranny are you running?...Accord has a 2.4L engine...so...Kudos, you whooped an extra .1 liters more than you... :drive:[/b]
Oh, and your thread's probably gonna go bye bye after the adminsitrators get wind of this...(they don't take kindly to street racing)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Oh, and your thread's probably gonna go bye bye after the adminsitrators get wind of this...(they don't take kindly to street racing)[/b]
He never said he was street racing. For all we know it could have been at a drag strip. Of course in all likelihood it was on the street, but as it stands there are no grounds to close the thread.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
It's like ''Fast and the Furious," in posts... Well, not too fast. Hmm... Not too furious, either.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.