Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so climb registrants - a few of us have toyed with the idea of getting a row of camp sites and camp out for Saturday after the climb! We can have camp fires, s'mores and adult beverages. It'll be cheaper than a hotel, and more fun!

The place we are thinking about is here :

Crawford Notch Campground

It's about half an hour away from the base of the mountain.

Please post up here if you are interested, I think the more people, the more fun and cheaper it will be.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
a camping site can have up to 4 adults with a 10$ a parking spot fee after the first car.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I might get cabin 3 as its near the restrooms

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
If you get the cabins close to the Bathrooms (looks like 2,3,10 are available) there's a few tent sites nearby so we could all be within the same area.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Aw shucks. I was just gonna sleep in my car at the summit.

okay this seems more fun.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yeah pregnant wife means need to be near the bathouse.

·
Registered
442 Posts
So can we get a tally of who is planning to do this? That way we can book our areas before they get taken

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Right now it looks like you'll be getting a cabin, Mike and I are going to share a campsite. Who else?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
me camping i never get to use my camping shit anyways.

Im planning on Friday Night-sunday AM.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I emailed the campground I will report back when I know more. They are closed until May 17th for phone calls.

·
Registered
442 Posts
What happens in Lurv's tent stays in lurv's tent.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
its called tents..... Well sean if you do have a friend that is ok, mine bailed we can triple up like the movie savages

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
this is very true, but my financial situation isnt not working well in favor of penthouse life.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts