Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, in the summer I lowered my 6 with sprint springs (1.8) and threw on some 18" Rx-8's with Khumo tires. In November, I started getting some noise from the tires, initially I thought it was just rd. noise due to wear, then I started getting vibration at high speeds. Last week I took the car in and checked out the tires...........they've worn sooo unevenly and they say it's say camber due to the lowering.
They recommend a camber, kit. They don't make em for the 6. Has anyone experienced this or could help me out with sum advice? Right now I'm back on stock tires.

Thanks

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go to school up here @ RIT, I live in Westchester, NY though. Sorry I forgot to mention the uneven wear is on the two rear tires, thanks for your response. What can I do about the rears?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rears are choppy on the inside. And yeah GaryS, I have been taking corners slowly now, my drifting days are over :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.