Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a long while since ive been on this site. almost forgot my password lol. Ive had a Injen CAI on my car for atleast 2 yrs + and was wondering when i should change the filter. ive had it blown out and cleaned but wanted to get yalls feedback. thanks guys...

·
Registered
440 Posts
as long as you keep it clean once a year and make sure the structure is good you should be fine. Or you can order a replacement if you feel in ur gut its necessary. How is that Injen does it do anything for ya? I went with the AEM and didnt really notice anything. people tell me Injen is the way to go now. Bought my AEM about 2yrs ago now.

B

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i noticed a slight difference. you can also hear it when you hit the gas. i still love it. i need to clean it tho. but i stand by it. just want to make sure my filter is straight.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
as stated, you should be fine if you are keeping it clean and it's in good condition.

also, on a side note, i edited the title (sub title) to make the thread more specific when searching. a thread titled CAI looking for reference to filter changing would be hard to find via search sometimes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts