Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few pieces for my 05 6s. Priority for me would be the CAI but I'm also looking for springs and an exhaust system for this car. Preference on the CAI would be AEM or Injen exhaust would be Magnaflow and for springs Eibach or Racing Beat would be preferred but would consider others.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking into the exhaust a bit deeper and it's looking like it might not make sense to buy something used and have it shipped due to the cost. Since I can get one new for $5-600 shipped to make it worthwhile for me it would have to be under $300 shipped

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey i have a cpe tunable cai brand new put on the car doe about two days then bought a speed 6 so took it off for the trade in. let me kno if your interested

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looking for a few pieces for my 05 6s. Priority for me would be the CAI but I'm also looking for springs and an exhaust system for this car. Preference on the CAI would be AEM or Injen exhaust would be Magnaflow and for springs Eibach or Racing Beat would be preferred but would consider others.
Ive got an AEM cold air intake for the V6 ATX and ive got the Racing Beat Springs, both are BRAND NEW! Never installed! Buy both and ill make you a deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts