Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a stupid question and I haven't found this info in the search. I just wanted to know if that MS CAI or AEM cause the BOV to become more pronouced? I saw that vid that someone posted with the Fujita and wondered if the other CAI's give the same result? If it is, then I'm not going to get it. I HATE the psssssht sound that the BOV makes.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Probably a stupid question and I haven't found this info in the search. I just wanted to know if that MS CAI or AEM cause the BOV to become more pronouced? I saw that vid that someone posted with the Fujita and wondered if the other CAI's give the same result? If it is, then I'm not going to get it. I HATE the psssssht sound that the BOV makes.
[/b]
My CP-E CAI made my BOV very loud. ;)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
[/b]
Unfortunately I think you're going to hate any CAI then. They all sound about the same, making a really loud metallic sucking noise, like sucking air in hard through your clenched teeth, but amplified a few thousand times.

Might be best to find somebody in your area that has one and listen to how it sounds in person before making any buying decisions.

Note that with windows up it's not too bad.

·
Registered
793 Posts
dang, i guess these comps here at work dont play the vids....i really wanted to see that too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts