Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im just trying to figure out which cai to purchase for my MS6. I have been looking at all the available options and i still cant figure out which one to get. I know that there have been threads about this, i just couldnt find a thread that compared AEM, Fujita and CP-E together. I you guys that have them let me know what the pro's and con's of each brand are and also is the CP-E cai with the extra dough. Thanks

·
Registered
364 Posts
simply pick one and go with it

there have not been any reports of any of them throwing a CEL

if CARB is important to you, get the AEM or Mazdaspeed since i think it's CARB approved

If price is the main concern, get the cheapest one which I think is a fujitsu.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
yeah MS6's aren't like regular 6's.....you can get any CAI and not throw a Cell.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually think that i named the thread wrong. I should have put pros and cons of the different cai manufacturers. I just was wondering which had the best performance and stuff like that. Also, what makes the cp-e intakes cost so much more

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I actually think that i named the thread wrong. I should have put pros and cons of the different cai manufacturers. I just was wondering which had the best performance and stuff like that. Also, what makes the cp-e intakes cost so much more
[/b]
cp-e has the best build quality and attention to detail.

mazdaspeed has an EO sticker.

AEM is CARB EO pending and cheaper than mazdaspeed, yet its the same part.

fujita is the cheapest, but is only a 2.75" pipe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, I think that i will go with the cp-e one. I love when a company takes pride in what they sell. Is it best to just buy direct from them or does anywhere have it for alittle cheaper?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Is it best to just buy direct from them or does anywhere have it for alittle cheaper?
[/b]
Check Revolution Performance Motorsports

They are a sponser of Mazda6Club, and an authorized reseller of CP-E products. So, you are supporting two good companies by ordering through them. Sometimes there prices are a bit better than CP-E's direct prices, so it's worth checking out.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Check Revolution Performance Motorsports

They are sponser of Mazda6Club, and an authorized reseller of CP-E products. So, you are supporting two good companies by ordering through them. Sometimes there prices are a bit better than CP-E's direct prices, so it's worth checking out.
[/b]
...and most importantly, shipping is free. ;)

Err, I mean, most importantly is that you're supporting two Mazdaspeed 6 aftermarket vendors at once! Yeah!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts