Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a before shot, tinted with clearguard overlays

And now the after shots

picked these up off RixSix, they are the HK's off ebay, quality isn't great but it'll do

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HK's shitty quality strikes again...

t minus 3 months till you get condensation inside the headlight housing and the spraypaint starts to run.
[/b]
shitty quality yes. fortunately the previous owner sealed up the edges with black silicone so hopefully that wont happen.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Whats the difference between these and the Mazdaspeed6 tails?
[/b]
The mazdaspeed tails still bulge out like the normal na ones do. The JDM ones are flush with the car.

Wow you can see the shitty quality from a distance, that's terrible. Looks good nonetheless.
[/b]
I agree. You can see the quality in them is poor. But still good looking on the car.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Wow they look good, but would look great on a white or silver, I too see the defect arownd the edges, hard to hide on a black 6. If you are happy w/ them thats all that counts. But on this board Ive noticed these peeps strive for perfection and thats not a bad quality, Thats why they pin point everything to a tee. Thats hard to find anywhere else.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow they look good, but would look great on a white or silver, I too see the defect arownd the edges, hard to hide on a black 6. If you are happy w/ them thats all that counts. But on this board Ive noticed these peeps strive for perfection and thats not a bad quality, Thats why they pin point everything to a tee. Thats hard to find anywhere else.
[/b]
Obviously I wish these were a "perfect set" however I can't see myself spending $450+ on the tails from RPM's group buy (if they are offered again). They'll do....for now. I had 3 grills (chromey, sports, and my current badgeless) already so maybe I'll find another set of tails to keep the 3's going (06 black tails). Or maybe get the clear guard overlays for these tails to maybe cover some of the imperfections. All in the fun of modding.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Your tails look fine, I actually cant find any defect to them, just a little white around the edges. but even then thats hard to spot. They look great and I hope they look just as great on my silver 6 BC I ordered them last week off ebay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts