You've done well! Cool. Thx for taking the time to answer in a very thorough way!
That looks fantastic! I really need to get on my rainmeter skills lolBecause I'm a huge nerd, I created a new desktop layout/etc from one of my favorite photos of the car (thus far).
View attachment 246608
- Adobe Illustrator for the hexagons/lines.
- Photoshop for the car edits and shading.
- Rainmeter for the cool desktop goodies:
- MSI Afterburner + SK Neon Meters = Top resource bar.
- Mond Clock + Royal Weather API = The date + weather section.
- Monstercat = audio visualizer.
Thanks! Let me know if you ever need help; I've built a few skins from scratch for fun so I know the gist of how it all works, which makes it way easier to customize things. (Like that weather one was a straight line, so I messed with it to make it work how I wanted).That looks fantastic! I really need to get on my rainmeter skills lol