Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 617 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shiro Shinobi - "White Ninja"

A new chapter has begun. For the first time in my life, and probably last time for long while, I have become the owner of a brand new car.

You all know me and my 2004 Performance White GT. She treated me well, but alas, she was on her last legs and I could no longer care for her with my limited amount of resources and knowledge of cars.

I'm keeping a record of my ownership of the car here: http://forum.mazda6club.com/consumer-reviews/258578-2014-ongoing-review.html

I've posted a few of my favorite photos of the car below, but for the entire album of anything to do with my car, go here: Byakuya's 2014 GT [Album]

Here's what I've done so far:

Purchase Date: February 15th, 2013

Winner December 2016.

Miles as of:
  • 01/10/16: ~60,000
  • 05/07/16: ~70,000
  • 08/03/16: ~80,000
  • 12/09/16: ~90,000
  • 05/05/17: ~100,000
  • 04/29/18: 123,456
  • 04/07/19: 150,000
Interior Visual:
  • "Xenon" Pure White Map/Dome Lights
  • Pure White Courtesy LEDs
  • Pure White Glove Box LED
  • Stainless Steel Kick Plates
  • Mazda Trunk Mat
Exterior Visual:
  • White LED plate lights.
  • 35% Tint all around
  • Custom Plasti-dipped engine cover.
  • Corksport Plate Relocation Kit
  • Carbon-Fiber Vinyl Side Panels
  • HP11 7440 Reverse LEDs
  • OE Rear Splash Guards
Wheels
  • 20x8.5 E+35 TSW Nurburgrings in Gunmetal
  • 255/35/R20 Falken Azenis FK450
  • Gorilla Lugs in Dark Red.
Engine/Suspension/Brakes
  • Bilstein B8 Struts Front
  • Centric Ceramic Rotors Front + Rear
  • Centric Ceramic Pads Front + Rear
  • Fumoto F-106N Oil Drain Valve
  • Bosche Plugs
Rack
  • Thule FitKit 3069
  • Thule 400XTR Rapid Footpack
  • Thule 47" Aero Bars (Painted White)
  • Thule 44" Fairing
  • Thule Adapter Kit XAdapt2
  • Thule "Big Mouth" 599XTR
Etc/Misc
  • Autocraft Platinum AGM Battery
  • Rexing V1 Dash Cam
  • Bosch Wiper Blades
  • Black Zoom-Zoom plate frame.
  • Original "6" from 1st Gen
Winter Setup:
  • 17x7.5 Elbrus I02 Rims
  • 235/50/17 Bridgestone Blizzaks
  • WeatherTech® Floor Liners
Future Plans:
  • Hardwired Dash Cam
  • LED Footwells
  • LED Trunk Light(s)

I present to you, my 2014 Snowflake Pearl White Grand Touring Mazda 6

Current Favorite Pics:

The car, the day I bought it (02/15/2013):

First Official Photo Shoot:

Plate LEDs Installed (02/2013):

Winter Rims and Tires Purchased (08/2013):

Plate Relocation Kit Added (01/2014):

Painted Engine Cover (03/2014):

Roof Rack Purchased (06/2014):

TSW Nurburgrings Purchased (09/2015):

Red Gorilla Lugs Added (03/2016):

Refinished and Painted Rims (05/2016) - View My Process Here:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I said it once and I'll say it again... Its so clean I could lick it.

You need MOAR mods. That is all.

EDIT: Top two posts both ride threads... priceless

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well something got wet but it ain't my whistle ;)

Those rims are soooo nice! and shiny too! She certainly is a beaut!

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Geeez, look at that wheel gap. Get some window tint! Needs an intake! Needs Exhaust! Needs Wheels! Needs ricer body kit!

OK, not really.... White's a really sharp color on the new 6! I've been a fan of the gray (go figure), but that white is the business!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
It's so pretty! :D that black grill looks extra sharp with the white paint.

Sent from my VS920 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Super Moderator
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geeez, look at that wheel gap. Get some window tint! Needs an intake! Needs Exhaust! Needs Wheels! Needs ricer body kit!

OK, not really.... White's a really sharp color on the new 6! I've been a fan of the gray (go figure), but that white is the business!
I Will GLADLY get all that done if you're the one installing it for me, and you sign a waiver that makes you liable for any voided warranties and any/all repairs required because of said installed items :D

Agreed though, the pearl white really stands out in the sun. I'm loving all the turned heads I see as I drive by.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Very nice! I love the white..but then again I've always had a soft spot for white cars.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I Will GLADLY get all that done if you're the one installing it for me, and you sign a waiver that makes you liable for any voided warranties and any/all repairs required because of said installed items :D

Agreed though, the pearl white really stands out in the sun. I'm loving all the turned heads I see as I drive by.
What is a warranty?

I think a 2013 Great Mazda Mt Climb Vinyl would be a nice additional mod though ;)

·
Super Moderator
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What is a warranty?

I think a 2013 Great Mazda Mt Climb Vinyl would be a nice additional mod though ;)
OH Thanks for reminding me!
@bluepotpie - Andy if you're like me to stop by at some point so you can measure my windows for club stickers I'd be happy to.
@block8head if you wanted to look into Vent Pods for the 2014 I'd be happy to stop by for your measurements as well :)

·
Super Moderator
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Show me your ride....
Let me guess"Red?" :p
1st page of this thread :)

Pearl White FTMFW!

And I'm assuming that's a "yes please come in so I can see how a pod might fit, and possibly have sex with your car"

Well, that escalated quickly.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think white has a way of making any car look sportier, and it looks especially good on the new 6. Can't wait for my local dealer to get one in in the pearl white. I really like the way the grille and side mirrors look in contrast to the white. I can't wait to see many more pics of your beautiful ride.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Shiro Shinobi - "White Ninja"

A new chapter has begun. For the first time in my life, and probably last time for long while, I have become the owner of a brand new car.

You all know me and my 2004 Performance White GT. She treated me well, but alas, she was on her last legs and I could no longer care for her with my limited amount of resources and knowledge of cars.

I have no mods planned (for now), mainly because I do not want to ruin perfection. The ONLY thing that I might change are the plate lights to a nice white LED because the yellow ones just don't do the white car justice.

I've already written my review of this car, so I will not write another. I am beyond ecstatic with this purchase, and I'm excited to Photo Dump in this thread at my earliest opportunity.

I present to you, my 2014 Snowflake Pearl White Grand Touring Mazda 6

Here are some cell phone pics to whet your whistles. ;)

I'm thoroughly looking forward to working on this car for many years to come. I will be making a few threads in the 3rd gen section to try and help out other new owners and will update them as well as I can.

Welcome to the NEW Byakuya, same old post whore, new car! :lol:
That's awesome man, I'm glad you ended up getting what you wanted in the long run. Repping the third gen no doubt!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 617 Posts